Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/05/19 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 22:52:54 +0200

Hi,

A bit belated, as I normally send status updates in middle of the week, 
but I started working on the new project you assigned to me and wanted 
to finalize with technical analysis / initial solution architecture first.

Therefore, status update as of 2024/05/19 is as per attached summary 
document, which provides updates on the following projects:

  *   DTO to EMF converters
  *   Gecko EMF Persistence for OSGi
  *   OGC Features
  *   EMF model driven development of Jakarta RESTful OSGi applications

Please review and provide your input.

Regards,

-- 
   Michael H. Siemaszko
   Telegram: mhsiemaszko
   Email:[email-masked],
          [email-masked]
   WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
   GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
   LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
   Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/